This means you can supply all SAP systems effortlessly and cost-effectively with current market, master and transaction data from your "Golden Client"
As the person responsible for the treasury system in your company, would you like to transfer treasury data such as market, master or transaction data to another system or other clients? Perhaps you already have an S/4HANA Treasury Greenfield system that you would also like to provide with the latest data? Do you want to be selective about data distribution and only take current data into account? Do you also want to replace manual work with an automated process, not least because of the high sensitivity to errors?
Minimal effort. Maximum data quality.
Read our whitepaper on the topic
Quality-assured data across all systems
With our app ‘COMPIRICUS Treasury Data Hub for SAP TRM’ you can transfer treasury data automatically between various SAP systems and thus supply test, sandbox and other productive systems with quality-assured data. The app relieves you of:
- Updating of multiple systems / clients;
- Mapping values, for example to map value changes in the target system;
- Monitoring data transfer including error logs and repetition options;
- The structure and updating of Sandbox systems so as to have access to data which is always realistic and current for projects
Workflow COMPIRICUS Treasury Data Hub for SAP TRM
Crucial benefits for you
With the COMPIRICUS Treasury Data Hub for SAP TRM you enjoy decisive benefits for your data management:
- You ensure the high quality and currency of your database across all systems because there is only a single point of truth.
- You save a lot of time because data transfer to the target systems is fully automated .
- You can significantly reduce your costs because there is no need for time-consuming manual processes.
SAP Treasury ERP System
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a demo or further information.We are happy to answer your questions.
Simply call or write to Howard Chin.
Phone: +1 617 273 8045 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org