More quality, more transparency, more speed: How SAP financial processes make a good mood
The COMPIRICUS Process Cockpit for SAP (TRM / FAM, CML) is a software solution for the automation of investment management and treasury processes such as
- Annual, quarterly and monthly financial statements
- End-of-day processing operations (controls, evaluations)
- Insurance statutory reporting (SR-DE, SR-US etc.)
The frequently expressed wish of our customers for
- transparent financial processes
- superior process quality
- time-saving processes
has inspired our innovation team to create a solution - true to our mission "Customized solutions that make everyday processes with SAP TRM/FAM, CML for asset, treasury and risk managers not only extremely efficient, but also comfortable".
The COMPIRICUS Process Cockpit for SAP (TRM, FAM, CML) is a modern UI5 app for automating complex financial processes. As a user, you gain comprehensive transparency about the status quo of your process, benefit from a high quality standard in your SAP financial processes and can look forward to noticeable gains in valuable working time thanks to accelerated and parallelized processes. By the way, the user interface has a state-of-the-art design; so financial process management with SAP can be really fun!
More transparency in your SAP finance processes
On the home screen you get an overview of the overall status of all relevant SAP financial processes. With a maximum of five mouse clicks, you can analyze a problem in an SAP process step and navigate directly to the relevant transaction via SAP WebGUI. For each individual financial process step, you can display the status and open items. You can even call up previous financial statements.
New automatic or manual checks can be easily integrated into your SAP financial process. The COMPIRICUS Process Cockpit for SAP (TRM, FAM, CML) provides interfaces for the transfer of external data such as the status of delivery systems / checksums, etc.
The COMPIRICUS Process Cockpit for SAP (TRM, FAM, CML) can automatically start several financial process steps like checks or standard transactions. For some of these SAP standard transactions, templates are provided for automatic start and status query, so you can easily integrate them into your financial process. If errors or delays occur, or if a user has to perform a step manually, the application can inform the person responsible, for example, by mail. This increases the pass-through tempo; the user saves time.
Modern SAP financial application based on ABAP + UI5 incl. use of SAP WebGUI
- System requirement
From SAP ERP EHP8 and UI5 version 2.0 or higher
- Deployment Option
On-premise on the local SAP system
- Modern SAP UI5 app with appealing user interface
- Create transparency for all users through clear presentation of SAP financial processes (TRM, FAM, CML) and automatic query of status information e.g. for completion, reporting, day-end processing process, etc.
- Improve SAP financial process quality through automatic control steps, e.g. checking for plan records
- Higher automation through automatic start of SAP process steps
- Accelerate financial processes by parallelizing SAP process steps
- Control of different SAP financial processes with one application
- New or changed SAP financial processes can be easily adapted
- Easily find and analyze problems in SAP finance processes
- Demonstrate delays in the SAP financial process, e.g. by using statistical data or default values
The COMPIRICUS Process Cockpit for SAP (TRM, FAM, CML) is just one offer from our Porfolio:
For more than 20 years, the COMPIRICUS Group team has successfully supported well-known companies in the conception, implementation and customizing of Asset, Treasury and Risk Management with SAP. Our customers include DAX-listed financial services and industrial companies in a wide range of industries. Use this experience to your advantage for financial process management with SAP.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a demo or further information.We are happy to answer your questions.
Simply call or write to Howard Chin.
Phone: +1 617 273 8045 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org