Benefit from our IFRS 9/ SAP expertise
The replacement of IAS 39 by IFRS 9 forces all companies whose accounting is based on IFRS to implement the amended regulations in their processes and system solutions. This affects virtually all processes involving the booking of financial transactions – from evaluation bookings for individual business transactions, taking into consideration supplementary regulations from IFRS 13 and impairment of capital investments right through to stipulations for hedge accounting.
Compliance with the new regulations will already be mandatory for banks and corporates in January 2018. Because of dependencies between IFRS 9 and the standard for booking insurance contracts IFRS 17 insurance companies are allowed to postpone the introduction of IFRS 9 until 2021 at the latest.
Do you expect the transition from IAS 39 to IFRS 9 to have as positive an impact as possible on the accounting results of your financial transactions?
Timely compliance with the rules
Would you like to post your inventory of financial transactions in line with IFRS 9 in a timely manner? Do you believe an audit-proof transition would be very expensive?
Efficient updating of your systems
Does your financial accounting work on an SAP system, and would you like your procedures and solutions to be adapted efficiently and transparently?
Adapting the processes in hedge accounting
Are you considering representing your transactions in hedge relations, or do you already do this and would like to continue doing this under IFRS 9?
We offer timely and efficient support for
- reclassification of your financial transactions from IAS 39 to IFRS 9 (including taking into consideration the requirements of IFRS 17)
- definition of the most suitable business model for your capital investments and for providing evidence of payment flow conditions
- designing the Expected Loss Model in the course of determining a possible value adjustment
- use of the “Three Bucket Approach” for classification of your transaction in the correct credit rating
Our Offer to you
Our integrated consulting team would be happy to help you by
- providing specialist support in selecting the correct methods to represent your financial transactions in your accounting system
- optimizing your accounting processes, e.g. in classifying your assets or in implementing the new impairment rules
- quickly switching your SAP system landscape to the requirements of IFRS 9 (incl. IFRS 13) based on many years’ experience as an SAP partner
- supporting your employees through the introductory phase for IFRS 9, including parallel accounting and support in verifying the guidelines, with external auditors as well
Early recognition of implications
You will be provided with an early indication of the implications of IFRS 9 on your results and processes.
You have the decision-making power
You decide on the parameters for switching based on our recommendations.
Professional and transparent customization
Your SAP system will be professionally customized by our experts in line with the new rules. All modifications will be documented to ensure transparency.
Hedge Accounting in line with IFRS 9
You decide whether you want to use the extended option in the hedge accounting in line with IFRS 9.
What are you waiting for?
Make full use of our know-how! With our team of consultants, we currently support you in projects in the IFRS 9 environment and therefore today already have sound specialist and practical knowledge regarding the requirements of the new standard and the implementation of these requirements in the SAP modules.