Your Treasury Management System ready for operation in minimum time with maximum output
The Treasury Management System (TMS) is the focal point of the software landscape in finance. Its functions cover the central processes in cash and liquidity planning, trading of financial transactions in the front office, and their settlement in the back office.
COMPIRICUS offers extensive expertise in the most common treasury management systems, such as SAP used by financial service providers and corporates.
SAP Treasury Management System
With its Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module family, consisting of Treasury and Risk Management (TRM), Cash and Liquidity Management, In-House Cash (IHC), and Bank Communication Management (BCM), SAP offers integrated and comprehensive support for your treasury management processes. Each of these modules can be parameterized and used with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS), e.g., for mapping money instruments, currency, and derivative products, enabling a time-optimized implementation of a customized solution for companies of any size - from small and medium-sized businesses to international corporations.
COMPIRICUS supports you in implementing SAP FSCM modules, helping you to make the most of the following functions to suit your needs:
- Achieve a global view of liquidity trends and reserves to provide decision support using the SAP Liquidity Planners
- Enter and map all mainstream financial products within treasury management while observing the separation of functions in the front, middle, and back offices in line with various accounting processes, including hedge accounting in the SAP TRM Transaction Manager
- Connect company-external market data providers and information providers, as well as trading platforms, for straight-through processing
- Integrate subsidiaries with a group-wide treasury platform and implement an in-house cash center
- Optimize external payment processes and bank communication processes using SAP BCM and SWIFT standards, for example
- Manage financial risks with modern risk analysis tools (e.g., VaR) and risk control instruments, and implement appropriate limit management processes by using the SAP TRM Analyzer
- Configure a web interface for the decentralized entry and processing of financial transactions, as well as use cash and liquidity management functions
- Implement a treasury-specific reporting system for various recipients (e.g., treasurers, management, supervisory boards, regulatory authorities, etc.)