COMPIRICUS uses efficient project management methods to help you complete your projects, whether you are implementing a treasury management system or interface, or designing a new process in asset management. Our consultants have many years of financial project management experience and are certified in accordance with today's project management standards, for example PRINCE2 and IPMA.
Our expertise comprises the following services in project management:
- Definition of a project organization, creation of sub-projects and a communication structure
- Project and sub-project management, organization, and organization and holding of meetings and workshops
- Creation and coordination of time and resource plans, as well as their continual maintenance with common tools, such as MS Project
- Communication of project results to executive committees and external stakeholders
- Quality management, including the definition of quality gates for business and technical concepts and their implementation
A fundamental component of a software project is the timely and comprehensive testing of the solution to be implemented. We bring our experience to the table in the management of required tests as well. COMPIRICUS supports in the
- preparation of tests: creation of test plans, definition of test content and criteria, and definition of the target states and results
- execution of tests: direct support in the execution of tests by experienced consultants, efficient and swift management of identified deviations and defects, and direct communication with the system provider
- post-processing of tests: organization of the acceptance process, execution of lessons learned workshops, and preparation of test results for project management in a final report.
Efficient test management requires advanced tools for mapping the relevant processes. COMPIRICUS has extensive experience with various software applications, such as Application Lifecycle Management (formerly Quality Manager and Performance Center) by HP.
Projects lead to change and these changes should be actively managed and supported. That is why COMPIRICUS also offers consulting services in change management for finance projects. We offer our customers training courses and support for those employees directly affected as needed once the project is complete.