We support you in migrating your collateral from SAP CML to SAP CMS. Trust in our more than 25 years of module know-how.
Are you planning to migrate your SAP system landscape to the S/4HANA on-premise edition? Are you currently managing your collateral such as loans or real estate in the SAP modules RE or CML?
CMS instead of CML for collateral management
In the S/4HANA on-premise edition, the integrated object and collateral management of SAP CML is no longer available. Instead, SAP offers the Collateral Management System (CMS), a solution that comprehensively ensures the requirements of contemporary collateral management. Prior to the S/4Hana upgrade, a migration of your collateral from CML to CMS is mandatory. The following collaterals are included in the scope of delivery:
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance
- Receivables (savings/fixed-term deposits/building society savings)
- Real Estate Liens
- Monetary Encumbrances (Section II of the German land register)
- Assignment of Life Insurance Policies
- Assignment of Account Balances
Migration process made easy
For the move of your collateral from CML to CMS we are happy to offer you our support. Several members of our team know SAP CML as well as TRM/FAM from the first "line of code". This 25 years of expertise on the one hand and our deep business knowledge on the other hand provides our customers high quality process and system solutions. On time. On budget.
- You benefit from our expert know-how of more than two decades.
- You can be sure of professional and speedy implementation.
- You can rest assured that you will be able to continue working seamlessly.
- You get your solution at the best cost/benefit ratio.
- You can concentrate on your core business.
If you would like more information or to schedule a consultation, we look forward to your feedback. Our CML expert Thorsten Au will be happy to answer any questions you may have: By phone 0211 6494-301 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.