SAP S/4 HANA Treasury Management System (SAP TRM) ready for operation in minimum time with maximum output
The Treasury and Risk Management module from SAP (SAP FSCM-TRM) enables you to automate the processes of your
- cash and liquidity planning,
- your trade with financial transactions in front office,
- as well as their processing in back office and accountancy.
Are you considering introducing the SAP S/4 HANA treasury solution or would you like to update your existing SAP System to the latest standard?
Whether it involves the Greenfield or Brownfield approach: use our SAP Implementation and Specialist Know-How from more than two decades, to realize the best TMS solution for yourself – with decisive advantages:
Protecting your Resources thanks to Solid Conception
Through feasibility studies and preliminary studies, evaluation of existing processes and system environments and development of rough and fine concepts – with a view to your given resources – we create a solid basis for efficiently mapping your treasury processes.
Customized Solutions for More Comfort in Everyday Treasury Management
On the one hand, our specialist experts have a deep understanding of Treasury and Risk Management, thanks to their many years of experience. On the other hand, we know the SAP modules TRM / FAM and CML from the first “Line of Code“. This enables us to ensure that the new SAP TRM system environment equally fulfills both your specialist and technical requirements.
We Specialize in Fulfilling “Beyond the Standard Requirements”
If you require special functionalities which go beyond standard capabilities, we can offer you
- tried and tested SAP TRM solutions and SAP TRM Add-ons
- SAP TRM developments tailored to clients’ requirements (Customer Development Projects – CDP).
The Treasury Management System (TMS) is the focal point of the software landscape in finance. Its functions cover the central processes in cash and liquidity planning, trading of financial transactions in the front office, and their settlement in the back office.
COMPIRICUS offers extensive expertise in the most common treasury management systems, such as SAP used by financial service providers and corporates.
Treasury Management with SAP TRM
With its Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module family, consisting of Treasury and Risk Management (TRM), Cash and Liquidity Management, In-House Cash (IHC), and Bank Communication Management (BCM), SAP offers integrated and comprehensive support for your treasury management processes. Each of these modules can be parameterized for mapping money instruments, currency, and derivative products, enabling a time-optimized implementation of a customized solution for companies of any size - from small and medium-sized businesses to international corporations.
COMPIRICUS supports you in implementing SAP FSCM modules, helping you to make the most of the following functions to suit your needs:
- Using the SAP Cash Flow Analyzer to attain a global overview of liquidity processes and reserves as a tool for supporting decision-making
- Enter and map all mainstream financial products within treasury management while observing the separation of functions in the front, middle, and back offices in line with various accounting processes, including hedge accounting in the SAP TRM Transaction Manager
- Connect company-external market data providers and information providers, as well as trading platforms, for straight-through processing
- Integrate subsidiaries with a group-wide treasury platform and implement an in-house cash center
- Optimize external payment processes and bank communication processes using SAP BCM and SWIFT standards, for example
- Manage financial risks with modern risk analysis tools (e.g., VaR) and risk control instruments, and implement appropriate limit management processes by using the SAP TRM Analyzer
- Configure a web interface for the decentralized entry and processing of financial transactions, as well as use cash and liquidity management functions
- Implement a treasury-specific reporting system for various recipients (e.g., treasurers, management, supervisory boards, regulatory authorities, etc.)