Make treasury transformation to SAP S/4HANA a successful and resource-friendly process
Sooner or later, current SAP customers will have to deal with SAP’s new ERP software SAP S/4HANA. Treasury departments are among those that will have no choice but to devote time and attention to this highly resource-intensive issue.
S/4HANA Treasury Transformation more than a simple release change
The implementation of S/4HANA Treasury is neither a simple release upgrade nor a purely technical upgrade. It is more on the magnitude of a complex transformation project based on new processes and functions as well as a profoundly evolved system landscape.
Create an excellent system solution SAP S/4HANA Treasury
While a treasury transformation project to SAP S/4HANA may initially appear complex, opaque and full of risks, on an operational level it provides an opportunity for a new, first-rate treasury system solution that offers additional clarity, speed and flexibility to your daily workload, ultimately enhancing your productivity level.
We accompany your S/4HANA Treasury project to your satisfaction
With COMPIRICUS as a partner at your side and our service package for your “Treasury Transformation SAP S/4HANA–Consulting, Transformation, Customization” release upgrade, your S/4HANA Treasury Project will be a purposeful, professional and efficient process.
Benefit from over 20 years of SAP Treasury know-how
COMPIRICUS is a longtime SAP implementation and development partner. Several members of our team have deep expertise with the SAP module for treasury management (SAP TRM) "from the first line of code". This know-how, built up over more than 20 years in combination with our profound experience in methods and processes in Corporate Treasury Management, guarantees high-end customizing with the result of high-quality process and system solutions.
Always the best solution for you – designed & made by COMPIRICUS.
COMPIRICUS Service Package Release Update SAP S/4HANA Treasury
After the preliminary procedural and methodical inventory and a fundamental system check, we clarify which one of the three migration paths is recommended for the transformation of your treasury management system landscape to SAP S/4HANA.
• Greenfield: In the greenfield approach, all business processes in SAP S/4HANA are re-set and only the data is transferred. One advantage is that you can start "on the greenfield" and rid the SAP system and process landscape of the ballast that has accumulated in recent years or even decades.
• Landscape Transformation: Based on the greenfield approach, you simplify your existing system landscape by harmonizing or hiving off business processes (for example, in a central finance system)
• Brownfield or „System Conversion“: The existing ERP system will be migrated to SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA in one step (upgrade). Your customizations and your business processes are then gradually adapted to the new features - completely without Re implementation
Facts about SAP S/4HANA Treasury
SAP S/4HANA Treasury is a central and comprehensive solution package for the financial management of companies all over the world, in all industries, consisting of the following modules:
- Treasury Management
- Cash Management
- Debt and Investment Management
- Financial Risk Management,
These make up the so-called “Digital Core” and represent a comprehensive suite for cash, liquidity and risk management activities..
Key Benefits for Treasurers with SAP S/4HANA
Your entire treasury system landscape can be optimized through integrated processes for: cash and liquidity management, payment transactions, communications with banks, as well as investments, debt financing and forecasts.
- On-premise, in the cloud or hybrid
- Seamless, complete integration
- Efficient operational processes
- Real-time insights
Your contact person
Contact us if you would like to schedule a personal meeting or additional information on SAP S/4 HANA Treasury Transformation. We would be happy to answer your questions. Please contact Howard Chin by telephone or by email
Phone: +1 617 273 8045 | Email: email@example.com