Although the EMIR reporting system of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has now been established, reporting parties in the financial services sector and industry as well as the transaction registers are still occupied with further adjustments and the implementation of new operational and technical specifications.
Our offer to you
COMPIRICUS provides a comprehensive functional and technical support to adapt your SAP or non-SAP systems according to the statutory and operational requirements to continue optimizing current processes and to increase data quality. COMPIRICUS’ services include the following tools and services.
- Methodological advise in the context of obligatorily risk Management
- Support with procedural and technical introduction of trading with Central Counterparty (CCP)
- Implementation of the SAP module Trade Repository Reporting (TRR)
- Automated generation of reporting data out of the position management system in SAP TRR
- Automated messaging with the counterparties for data reconciliation and process optimization (Mismatched Field Reports e.g. D406, D436)
- Automated transmission and collection of request/response messages and data from the Trade Repository using SAP and non-SAP middleware Solutions
- Automated import of counterparty data into EMIR reporting system (UTI, Confirmation-Timestamp)
- Automated generation of position data out of position management system in SAP TRR
- Mapping of internal group derivate (currency and interest rates hedges, commodity hedging Transactions)
- SAP customizing of the clearing processes
What are you waiting for?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to support you and help you stabilize and optimize your processes to meet the EMIR requirements.