Your Treasury Management Solution ready for operation in minimum time with maximum output
The Treasury Management System (TMS) is the focal point of the software landscape in finance. Its functions cover the central processes in cash and liquidity planning, trading of financial transactions in the front office, and their settlement in the back office.
COMPIRICUS offers extensive expertise in the most common treasury management systems, such as SAP used by financial service providers and corporates.
SAP Treasury Management
With its Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module family, consisting of Treasury and Risk Management (TRM), Cash and Liquidity Management (CLM), In-House Cash (IHC), and Bank Communication Management (BCM), SAP offers integrated and comprehensive support for your treasury management processes. Each of these modules can be parameterized and used with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS), e.g., for mapping money instruments, currency, and derivative products, enabling a time-optimized implementation of a customized solution for companies of any size - from small and medium-sized businesses to international corporations.
COMPIRICUS supports you in implementing SAP FSCM modules, helping you to make the most of the following functions to suit your needs:
- Achieve a global view of liquidity trends and reserves to provide decision support using SAP CLM
- Enter and map all mainstream financial products within treasury management while observing the separation of functions in the front, middle, and back offices in line with various accounting processes, including hedge accounting in the SAP TRM Transaction Manager
- Connect company-external market data providers and information providers, as well as trading platforms, for straight-through processing
- Integrate subsidiaries with a group-wide treasury platform and implement an in-house cash center
- Optimize external payment processes and bank communication processes using SAP BCM and SWIFT standards, for example
- Manage financial risks with modern risk analysis tools (e.g., VaR) and risk control instruments, and implement appropriate limit management processes by using the SAP TRM Analyzer
- Configure a web interface for the decentralized entry and processing of financial transactions, as well as use cash and liquidity management functions
- Implement a treasury-specific reporting system for various recipients (e.g., treasurers, management, supervisory boards, regulatory authorities, etc.)
Wall Street Systems Treasury Management
The Wallstreet Suite by Wall Street Systems is one of the world's leading treasury management systems and is used by international corporate enterprises, financial service providers, and central banks. COMPIRICUS supports its customers in the implementation of the following Wallstreet Suite functions:
- Manage cash-flow oriented liquidity planning by entering cash flows as forecasts in the Websuite
- Aggregate planned cash flows for forecast exposures and position transfer of positions to the Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) Module
- Implement the transaction flow for financial transactions - from entering the transaction in Enter Board to confirming in Settlement Manager to posting in the Accounting Module (ACM)
- Configure the Websuite for managing financial transactions within the company
- Coordinate and create reports in the Report Generator and Treasury Monitor for the front, middle, and back office
- Configurate master data required for system operation, for example, clients, portfolios, instruments, and calendars, including the corresponding static data workflow
- Connect Wallstreet Suite to external sources such as market data providers, the SWIFT platform for managing financial transactions, or the customer's ERP system